Why do I need a website?
How many times in the past 7 days have you used a search engine as opposed to yellow pages?
Why are you reading this page right now? Is it because you are interested in our services? People could be at your website, right now and looking at what you offer.
In the modern day, you need to be online, just like every other business. There are over 250 million web users in the US alone... why are you ignoring them? You probably won’t get 250 million people to your website, but you should at least try and get a few!
More and more people are signing on to the Internet every year. The Internet is a great way to boost your profits for your Physical Therapy practice. By maintaining an Internet presence, you are basically open 24 hours per day, always ready to serve a new client.
Did you know 80% of Internet users search for health information online? If you have a website, those people will visit your site, check out what you have to offer, and may make an appointment.
At Physio123 we believe that in today's market every therapy clinic and practitioner needs a website. There are some people in private practice that don't believe that they need a website. They believe that it is too hard and too expensive.
WE DISAGREE! We believe that you are selling yourself short if you do not have a website, because you are not using one of the most powerful and cost effective ways in which to market you and your services. For this reason Physio123 offer a 6 month free trial
, this allows you to try our service with no obligation, to see how a website can be a valuable addition to your practice.
Some of the advantages of having a website from Physio123 are as follows:
- It will increase your referrals. Potential clients will visit your website, learn more about you and your services
- It adds to the professional look of your practice
- Tell people about your specialities
- You can compete with larger established practices
- It is advertising that is there 24 hour a day, seven days a week, 365 day a year
- Its sole reason for being is to promote your physiotherapy practice
- You can change your website to keep up with changes happening at your practice
- Create new therapy business opportunities that you may not before considered through enquiries from your website
Ultimately, using Physio123 to manage your online presence will increase your client base, brand awareness, referrals and profit!
Certainly there is no substitute for first hand experience. That's why we are offering: An individually designed professional website for you to try out for up to three months - at no charge and with absolutely no obligation.
Take advantage of our 6 month free trial
Free website for 6 months!Try our a bespoke website 100% risk free for 6 months. No contracts. No strings. »
Have questions?Talk to us and find out more »